Sunday, December 15, 2013

Your Lips Reveal Your Heart

Verse of the day:
Perceptive words spread knowledge; fools are hollow - there's nothing to them. Proverbs 15:7

We are put on this earth to share God's truth - to tell other people about God.

We need to heed this command (and I am really bad at this!! It's not that I hate doing it, it's just that I'm always afraid someone will shut me down!).

And I never know how to go about it.

Anyway, the point is, we should talk about God. I used to talk about God -  and how he was working in my life - constantly. This was because at that time my heart was truly in love with God - so much that I couldn't stop talking about him, in the same way a girl can't help but talk about her new boyfriend or child.

What you talk about reveals where your heart lies. Don't get me wrong, if you don't talk about Gd much (or at all), it doesn't mean you don't have a relationship with him, but if you truly love him, it will show up in your speech and your conversations.

I wanted to post a clip of Gilmore Girls that illustrates this point, but I couldn't find it on Youtube. Sorry.

Does anyone have any creative ways to share the gospel?


No comments:

Post a Comment