Thursday, December 12, 2013

News!!

Verse of the day:
For you will spread abroad to the rights and to the left, and your offspring will possess the nations and will people the desolate cities. Isaiah 54:3

If you were to ask me what bible character I identify with the most, my answer has always been Abraham.

People who know me are often surprised by this - they think it might be Hannah or Sarah, considering I've always wanted kids - all I've ever wanted is to settle down - and, at 26, it hasn't happened yet.

But no, it's Abraham. When I was very young (I think around 13 or 14), the Lord told me basically the same thing as he did Abraham. He told me that there was another nation that he would give, where I would settle down and have kids and descendants. And that land was America, the land of opportunity.
I have never, ever been able to imagine living here in Australia with my husband and children.

Anyway, on to my news. I have gotten a job as a nanny in Wisconsin!!

I'm not sure of anything else yet - I'm hoping to go for at least a year - so I won't say anything else - but I just wanted to share my news.

P.S. If anyone knows anything about visas, please email me, or comment.

Praying for you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment